Let's go to 9A
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
cobedethuong
Mầm
Mầm
cobedethuong

Tổng số bài gửi : 3
Registration date : 17/04/2008

Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!   Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:46 pm

I’m a cute girl. I’m from Hung Vuong secondary school, class 8A. I know about your forum by my sister. She is studying in your school, class 9E. She told me that your forum is very funny, education and interesting. When I see your forum, I had a surprise. That’s soo beautifull!!! I will tell to my friends about your forum. I think they will register about 8 days. Let’s wait them!
I’m very happy to join in your English club (ilpleuvait – I don’t think I can understand your nick, Is that French?). I saw that every people used English in this club so I was try. I haven’t a lot of vocabularies about English so if I write something wrong, please correct. Thank.
I think you want to every people talk in English in your club. It’s very nice. I see in this club has a lot of members write too wrong. If you can, I think you have to correct or delete these post. Belive that, our club isn’t funny. It’s soo boring!!!!!!!! I think you have to organise more activities in the club such as play game, write some exercices, ask and answer around the members in the club or talk about the studying to moderator,… do the same as LITERATURE CLUB (I love the formation of the moderator. That‘s so nice. She (tocxoan224) wrote a lot of funny exercices for her members and the questions are very easy. I see one of her post has environ 60 members read (But our club is …). So increreable! I love that club so much!!!!) .And also our post will not a lot of spams!?
Thank you for read my post.
Love every people, (The hot boy? Why not?)
Cobedethuong – Hung Vuong Secondary School.
lol!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
yes.i.am.tin
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
yes.i.am.tin

Tổng số bài gửi : 453
Đến từ : class 9A :'x~
Registration date : 14/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Bài sửa gợi ý^^Correct some mistakes^^   Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:02 pm

cobedethuong đã viết:
I’m a cute girl. I’m from Hung Vuong secondary school, class 8A. I know about your forum by my sister. She is studying in your school, class 9E. She told me that your forum is very funny, education( I can't understand, its meaning is giáo dục, you have to adj)and interesting. When I see your forum, I had a surprise. That’s soo beautifull!!! I will tell to my friends about your forum. I think they will register about 8 days. Let’s wait for (Please remember that wait + for + ...)them!
I’m very happy to join in your English club (ilpleuvait – I don’t think I can understand your nick, Is that French?)It means trời đã và đang mưa, according to her. I saw that every people used English in this club so I was try. I haven’t a lot of vocabulariesvocabulary( vocabulary is a plural verb) about English so if I write somethings wrong, please correct. Thanks( If after thank, there are no Objects, please s add into thank)
I think you want to every people to talkspeak( In my opinion, you should use speak, I depend on adv in) in English in your club. It’s very nice. I see in this club, it( b/c don't have any Subjects in this sentence) has a lot of members write too wrong. If you can, I think you have to correct or delete these=>those posts. Belive that, our club isn’t funny. It’s soo boring!!!!!!!! I think you have to organise more activities in the club such as play=> playing game, writewriting some exercices, askasking and answeranswering around the members in the club or talk about the studying to moderator,… (Remember use V-ing or noun after such as)do the same as LITERATURE CLUB (I love the formation of the moderator. That‘s so nice. She (tocxoan224) wrote a lot of funny exercices for her members and the questions are very easy. I see one of her posts has environ 60 members read (But our club is …). So increreable! I love that club so much!!!!) .And=> Whatever(Never use And at the head of the sentence) also our post also will not a lot of spams!?
Thank you for readingPlease use V-ing after Adv my post.
Love every peopleeverybody/everyone NOT use every people b/c after every, we use a single noun, (The hot boy? Why not?)=>????????Can't understand
Cobedethuong – Hung Vuong Secondary School.
lol!
Thanks for your joining in our 4rum?What is your sister's name?I don't know her.As you know, you have some basic mistakes.Please see them carefully.I is helpful for you in ther future.I write completely in English.That's good!I hope you can invite someone to join in our 4rum.Uor 4rum has a slogan is "Let's share to be shared".You know? You can post exercises, it is not nesscary to post for MODs.Maybe they are too busy to " care for" their club.Please sympathize^^!In any ways, thanks for your idea.
P/S: Please give my love to your sis.
That's all
Love,
mrs.heo(=> kute:X:X)
lol!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://tienganh.com.vn
sunriver0201
Tổ trưởng tổ dân phố
Tổ trưởng tổ dân phố
sunriver0201

Tổng số bài gửi : 477
Đến từ : ODI
Registration date : 18/04/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!   Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Công nhận bà mập địt sửa tận tình ác! Nó lỡ bấm nhanh ghi thành 2 chữ o (soo) bà rảnh tay sửa luôn => so
Mà bạn này trình độ tiếng Anh còn kém quá!! Ý thì có nhưng vấn đề về Ngữ pháp thì... Chỉ là nhận xét thôi nghen!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/sunriver0201
ߵߵ…¶«¡ñg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ߵߵ…¶«¡ñg

Tổng số bài gửi : 267
Đến từ : ߵߵ...

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!   Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm

phải khuyến khích ng` ta chớ chời. Mới mở mắt zô mà bị sửa tùm lum
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/pe-king
ilpleuvait
Thư kí của Admin
Thư kí của Admin
ilpleuvait

Tổng số bài gửi : 102

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!   Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:47 pm

ko cần viết know about đâu,know+noun được rồi
belive=>believe
I see in this club has a lot of members write too wrong=>I see in this club having a lot of members who wrote too wrong or I see in this club,there are a lot of members writing too wrong
organise=>organize
I think you have to correct or delete these post=>should(nếu đã nghĩ thì nên dùng lịch sự chút,thật ra ko hẳn sai)
And also our post will not a lot of spams=>chả hiểu will not have?!
il pleuvait= it has been raining(cũng chả có nghĩ gì đặc biệt) Razz
Thiệt ra bà Thương cũng sửa tận tình ghê,mà bà Thương cũng có lỗi đó nghen,chắc do đánh nhầm thôi.Còn lỗi ngưng tui chưa đủ trình độ để sửa,hehe.Tui cũng ko rảnh lém nên có gì you cứ post bài hoặc cho ý kiến, Suspect What a Face
hoàng kim hở?tui điều tra thấy nick gmail của bà phải ko
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!   Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Hi moderator and all members! My nick name is cobedethuong!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang